We all want to start the New Year looking as good as we mean to go on, so here at Positive Luxury selected ten New Year’s Eve party dresses to provide you with a little inspiration.Whether you’re hoping to receive a New Year kiss or just party with friends, as the clock strikes twelve we can guarantee you’ll look and feel positively fabulous!
1. Channel the ladies from ‘Mad Men’ this New Year’s Eve in Outsider’s Pleat Pencil Dress. Made from 100% organic merino wool that’s been sourced in Europe, this dress will take you from the office to a party effortlessly.
2. Adorned with hand-sewn clusters of jewels on a shimmering teal fabric from France; J.Crew’s Jewelled Jacquard Dress is the pick if you want to make a statement as you see in the New Year.
3. The pastiche of hearts in Beulah’s April dress make it an eye-catching number! This peplum beauty is made from 100% silk satin and 10% of the sales from the dress will go to the United Nations Blue Heart Campaign that raises awareness of human trafficking.
4. Look and feel fabulous as you get that New Year’s kiss in Acne’s 17th century inspired bustier dress. Thanks to its collaboration with The Fair Wear Foundation that ensures the fair treatment of workers, you can have peace of mind as you party.
5. All eyes will be on you this New Year’s Eve in Kenzo’s quirky shift dress! Nature is at the core of Kenzo’s identity and as a member of the LVMH group, you can rest assured that the planet was protected in the making of this piece.
6. You can never go wrong in an LBD and the one to be seen in as we welcome 2014, is DKNY’s mesh-panelled mini dress. Embracing the company’s visibility, DKNY founder Donna Karen developed the Urban Zen Foundation that campaigns to inspire change in well-being, preserving cultures and empowering children.
7. Dazzle at your New Year’s Eve party in Burberry’s hand-crafted sequin shift dress with a nappa leather lining.
8. Start the New Year with a positive bang in the tailored two-tone silk Elizabeth dress from Ava Mirabelle. As well as being FSC certified, all the fabric is pure, organic and ethically sourced.
9. Turn heads for all the right reasons in Alexander McQueen’s floral merino wool pencil dress. As part of the PPR group, Alexander McQueen takes steps to reduce greenhouse gases, waste and water usage, and aims to support the communities their company operates within.
10. Look every inch the goddess in Stella McCartney’s spearmint washed silk dress. With a self-tie waist belt you won’t have to worry about whether you’ve overindulged too much at Christmas!