As the 14th of February approaches, we can’t help but admit that we’re secretly huge Valentine’s Day fans. It’s a day dedicated to love, roses and chocolate – we’re on board! And if that wasn’t enough, there’s also the chance to enjoy some truly amazing Valentine’s hotel and dining experiences. Just take a look at this week’s Top Ten.
1. Soko‘s Moyo Pendant necklace is perfect for Valentine’s Day, created out of hand-woven brass links, this pendant is comprised of three linked diamonds that hang to create an elegant chevron shape, strung on a handmade brass chain. The name is inspired by the Swahili word Moyo, meaning heart.
2. Roses are a Valentine’s Day classic – for a good reason. This bouquet is as kind to the planet as it is romantic: OnlyRoses uses only locally sourced greens and foliage for their bouquets and all roses are ethically and carbon neutrally sourced.
3. A delicious menu at one of our favourite London venues, this Valentine’s Day menu features only sustainable foods that are expertly cooked into amazing dishes. Just like every other day at Bumpkin.
4. A bouquet of delicate white flowers, this fragrance was created using only natural and organic essential oils extracted from plants. Enjoy a light, romantic scent – not to mention the gorgeous bottle!
5. This Valentine’s Day, why not treat yourself and your loved one to a real indulgence? Enjoy a decadent dinner at a beautiful venue…where you just might run into Kate Moss or Gwyneth Paltrow – Blake’s Hotel is a favourite hangout of both divas.
6. Escape the dreariness of the everyday and enjoy a Valentine’s Day weekend re-discovering the best that London has to offer: this boutique hotel in London’s West End is fit for a romantic holiday to remember.
7. Nothing says ”everlasting love” quite like a Tiffany ring – and how about a platinum one with round diamonds? You’ll never want to take it off, even when Valentine’s Day is just a memory.
8. This heart-shaped gift box contains a lovely mix of milk and dark ganache chocolates in mouthwatering flavours like rose raspberry and lychee, Jasmine tea and Irish coffee. Maybe something for after dinner?
9. Our dream Valentine’s Day evening? We’d never say no to cocktails and cupcakes! The May Fair Hotel offers a 14th of Feb special that few others can beat or even match. We’re reaching for that Espresso Martini.
10. If you’re truly looking to pamper or be pampered, this super-luxurious, go-all-out spa treatment is for you. The most indulgent gift on our list, Unlisted’s Spa Day will make you or your loved one feel truly special.