As the international fashion weeks are starting, we take a look at the Positive brands that have been fashion week heavy-hitters for years – setting trends, starting conversations and gracing magazine covers. From lacy Stella McCartney to biker Burberry, our favourite pieces from our Fashion Week brands are all here. Choose your favourite.
1. This sleeveless silky jumpsuit is the epitome of laid-back chic – just team it with some heels or trainers and you’re ready to go.
2. An attention-grabbing biker jacket that will turn heads – wear it with skinny jeans for a striking look.
3. Bright red. Iconic. Perfect with every outfit. No, we’re not talking about or favourite lipstick: we’re lusting after the red version of the Mulberry Alexa.
4. The nude shade of these patent pumps will make your pins look endless while the platform will make them more comfortable. We’re in love.
5. A classic shape in a delicate baby blue: we’ll be cramming our entire world into this Fendi 2Jours bag.
6. With its sharp cut and easy-to-wear yet impossibly chic shape, this is a jacket to wear everywhere.
7. A sleeveless sheath in gorgeous silk crepe – now all you need is a killer clutch and your favourite shoes and you’re officially the best-dressed girl at the party.
8. A cult accessory, Alexander McQueen’s skull scarf is a wardrobe must-have. Choose between countless colours – this red and light blue is our favourite.
9. Perfect over a pair of jeans or paired with a pencil skirt, this snake-print knit is a unique take on a staple item.
10. The Rockstud patent flats are a celebrity favourite for a reason: there’s simply no better way to add a touch of edgy chic to any outfit.