The new season is rapidly approaching and we don’t know about you, but we can’t wait to shed the bulky coats and chunky scarves to indulge in spring style! Even if every season brings new trends and new exciting shopping finds, there are still a few staples that keep us coming back year after year. Here are the ten must-haves that will make your spring wardrobe complete.
1. A light scarf that will see you through that tricky between-winter-and-spring season. Made from a blend of supima and organic cotton as well as eco-dyed local Thai silk and adorned subtly with Tourmaline quartz crystals.
2. The bucket bag is one of spring’s hottest trends – and this Hart + Hare vegetable-dyed leather bag with gold-tone hardware will become your new take-it-everywhere companion this season.
3. What’s more a sunny-weather staple than a good pair of sunglasses? As the winter weather gives way to warmer days (yay!) we yearn for these gorgeous wooden sunnies from Panda (we love the hint of green!)
4. The shirtdress is one of our all-time favourite staples: looking amazing with sky-high heels or dainty flats alike, this organic cotton dress from Outsider will become an all-season favourite.
5. A slightly flared, dark washed design that will look absolutely flawless with a trench coat…
6. We love Valentino’s gorgeous take on the classic white shirt – this romantic round-necked top is one spring staple we’re happy to add to our style.
7. A striped top is a cult piece that no wardrobe is complete without, and this linen style from H&M is a huge favourite of ours. Team with a sparkly statement necklace and skinny jeans.
8. A floaty A-line midi skirt marks the end of tights season and a fresh, sunny new start. Wear with a leather jacket and a white T-shirt for an easy-chic look.
9. OK, so it’s not quite sandal weather yet – but it’s warm enough for us to experiment with bolder colours and show a bit of skin (on our feet, that is!). This is where this scarlet Sergio Rossi bootie comes in. Step into spring on a stiletto!
10. The most classic of the classics – we can’t wait for the weather to heat up enough for us to slip into our trench coats! This cotton sateen one from Burberry Prorsum in a soft lilac shade is extra dreamy.