This summer, indulge your style – and your bank account. From luxurious skincare that will beautify your face to eye-catching pieces of jewellery and a wear-it-everywhere summer dress, looking (and feeling) luxe on a budget is easier than ever. Choose from our favourite must-have fashion and beauty items, all for a wallet-friendly £50 or less.
1) Seed oils and biodynamic spelt oil are the magic ingredients that will make your skin glow with this gentle exfoliant from AEOS.
2) Summery prints and a comfy shift shape make this dress a must-wear. As a part of H&M’s Conscious Collection, it’s made from recycled materials, making it a friend to the planet as well as your wardrobe.
3) Add a healthy glow to your cheeks with Origins’ mineral blush that’s also rich in Vitamin E. Get a sun-kissed look before you even head to the beach. What’s not to like?
4) This pretty basic with a romantic touch is made from organic cotton and soy. Wear it with jeans for a casual off-duty style or with a pencil skirt for a smarter look.
5) Glamorous and elegant, Caipora’s ethically produced earrings are the perfect addition to a stylish look that will take you from office to cocktails.
6) Say bye-bye to tired eyes with Laidbare’s bestseller. Made with buckwheat wax that reduces puffiness and shea butter that hydrates, this keep-it-in-your-bag cream also doubles as a neck moisturiser.
7) A slim belt with attention-catching stud embellishments that will add that extra edge to any outfit – whether you’re headed to a festival or a summer party.
8) House of Ismay’s unique pendants are covered in actual vintage sheet music and sent to you in a pretty recycled box. Pair it with a simple shirt or dress for a quirky look.
9) Dry skin? Not anymore with this rich moisturizer that erases fine lines and is a lifesaver against dryness. Plus, its rose perfume is addictive. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
10) Handmade in Zimbabwe, this brass ring is the perfect accessory to a little black dress or a laid-back weekend look.