In what is arguably the darkest and coldest month of the year (hello January), we all look to add a splash of colourful joy to our lives – or at least our wardrobes. That’s where florals, everyone’s most-loved print, comes in. Winter florals are easy to wear as you can match them with heavy knits and create layers, but above all they inject a touch of spring into your look. Discover our floral favourites in this week’s top ten.
1. These embroidered mesh sandals are both daring and delicate – perfect for an impactful evening look.
2. A slim pouch with an exuberant patchwork floral design – it’ll hold your essentials and be a conversation starter.
3. Got a special occasion coming up? You’ll look stunning in this fitted ladylike dress with a blue flower motif.
4. A sporty cap…with a flirty floral twist. We’d wear ours with jeans and a white shirt.
5. This loose-fitting blouse is made even more elegant by the demure black floral print.
6. The broccato floral design illuminates this silk-blend coat. A show-stopping piece that will steal all the attention from your dress!
7. These gorgeous slippers from Muzungu Sisters use upcycled fabric that would otherwise have gone to waste, kindly donated by Missoni. The sale of each pair will see 10% of the profit donated to the humanitarian organisation Small Steps Project.
8. J. Crew’s super-slim toothpick jean in a hand-drawn floral design picked from London’s Liberty Art Fabrics. The print features exotic flowers from the Abbey Gardens located on the island of Tresco.
9. A sexy bodycon shape meets a feminine floral motif – perfect for a special occasion, matched with a clutch and black pumps. Plus, it’s ethically made in England.
10. Silk-blend shorts that look amazing with a chunky knit – and that can be worn and loved over and over again once summer comes.